Saturday, December 8, 2018

Journalist Nusrat Javeed Claims, PM Imran Khan Tried to Kill him 'KILLED BY DRUNK DRIVING'

Pakistani journalist, Nusrat Javeed has claimed escaping assassination attempt. He has claimed to survive a ‘deadly attack’ in Islamabad while returning home, early Saturday.



Javed took to Twitter midnight and alleged the prime minister of ‘trying to get him killed’.


Nusrat Javeed @javeednusrat


It is 1:16 and the Prime Minister of Pakistan has tried to get me killed. I am still Alice’s by the way m.

ImranKhan the Prime Minister of Pakistan tried to kill me here and now. But I mstill alive.



He said that he was driving to his home from G-8, Islamabad, when suddenly shots were fired at his car near the G-8 Imam Bargah.

“Both the tires on the left side of my car were burst and completely damaged. Then six men in plain clothes came and inspected me… The plan was to kill me”, he said.

“They must have thought that I’d be intoxicated and die in the accident but since I was sober, they left me alone,” Javeed added.

He confirmed that he had reached home safely but said he hadn’t filed a report with the police.

“Which police do I report to? This Imran Khan’s police?” he asked, adding that he had ‘absolutely no’ intentions to report this incident to the police.





Nusrat Javeed was trolled on twitter all the day and people make fun of him.



Surprisingly, Javeed retracted his allegations against the premier and apologise for his “post-accident trauma and paranoia”.

He tweeted, “After thorough probe, the Islamabad police found that my tyre hit a stone, got burst and the car skidded and thus the rest of damage.”



I have to accept their professional opinion. Perhaps the post accident trauma made me paranoid and I suspected foul play for a definite history with the current government.



I render sincere apology to people who must have felt deeply hurt for my paranoia. Also feel too grateful to a huge crowd of friends and well wishers who deeply felt upset about my pain. Have no words to thank them.



Police also believe that boys came around me perhaps wanted to help me but the post accident trauma and paranoia made me suspect otherwise. I have no choice but accept the Police version.




No comments:

Post a Comment