Thursday, December 6, 2018

Katrina Kaif Calls Break-Up with Ex Beau Ranbir Kapoor a Blessing

Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor were one of the most adorable couples of Bollywood when they were dating, however, in 2016, the duo decided to call it quits.



Talking to the fashion magazine, Katrina Kaif spilled the beans about her break up and said,

“I now see it as a blessing because I was able to recognise my patterns, thought processes and things that I had been so sure of my whole life. I could see them from a whole different perspective.”


“It’s probably one of the first times in my life where I really had only myself to focus on.

And when you focus on yourself, often, the first thing you realise is that you don’t really know yourself.

It’s like a period of not knowing, a period of being uncomfortable because you’re seeing yourself in your raw form without embellishments and then accepting that you don’t really know who you are.”

Taking it in her stride, she added, “I now see it as a blessing because I was able to recognise my patterns, thought processes and things that I had been so sure of my whole life.

I could see them from a whole different perspective.”

Katrina does not believe in regretting her decisions, be them of any kind, “the single-most useless emotion on the planet. Whatever decision you make at that time in your life, it’s the best decision you could have made at that moment. That’s why you made it! Now, it’s hindsight. Of what use is hindsight?”

The duo were seen in Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahaani, Rajneeti and more recently, Jagga Jasoos. Ranbir Kapoor is now dating the talented and bubby Alia Bhatt.

No comments:

Post a Comment