Saturday, December 8, 2018

Millionaire Zahid Khan-Ferrari Lover Claims, Case was Rigged and Set up, Seeks Fair Re-Trial

My first trial I had was unfair to my self as I was on bail for over 2 years while I was under investigation the police officer put my Ferrari on a restraint order after 12 months.



They decided to go to court in my absence and removed the Ferrari from an active court order telling the judge they will be returning the Ferrari back to my self.


That was a lie they removed the active order and destroyed it. I summoned the cop to court and judge wanted a explanation from them the judge gave 30 days for an answer and on the 30th day I get charged for 15 counts.

This was very obvious why the officer charged me on the very same day he was supposed to answer the judge about what they done to the Ferrari and why they lied to a crown court judge!

During my trial my legal team walked out on me as they did not want me to give evidence and I wanted to I have a video recording of this proof too.

So I was left with no legal team and left to represent you self which was not FAIR on my self my right were taken from me.

I was not given discloser or my case papers and was sent to prison for 4 weeks on suspicion that I hacked a witness email account which turned out to be false and I was then released.

I was not given a fair trial all I asked was the case to be adjourned till I get a new legal team which was my right I was not given!

Some of the co defendants got acquitted and some got a hung jury which they had a re trail last week in which it turned out I knew some of the jury members so at my earliest point I informed the courts by sending a email and also by posting a video on Facebook as I had no legal team I had no other way of informing them.

I just believe that the same jury knowing I knew them should not have been allowed to continue the trial it can not have been a fair trial for any of the defendants the prosecution also wanted the case to be re tried but judge refused and continued.

The case was rigged and a set up that why the original cps in my case refused to convict me it’s why the police officer manually charged me.

No comments:

Post a Comment